Get Information about Schools

This is a register of schools and colleges in England. You can search for and download information on establishments, establishment groups (such as a local authority, trust or federation) or governors. Schools, local authorities and academy trusts can also update details by signing in to their DfE Sign-in account.

Search by:

  • Role
    For example, trustee

Further information

Name or reference identification number

Enter the group's name or one of the following reference identification numbers associated with the group:

  • Company number (also known as Companies House (CH) number)
  • UID (unique identifier)
  • UKPRN (UK provider reference number)