Contact us if you are an establishment, local authority, academy trust or member of the public who has a query about Get Information about Schools. Use this Department for Education form:

Data collections service request form

On this form start by selecting the option, 'Get Information about Schools (Edubase)', under 'Details about your request', and continue your query from there.