System update 17 May 2022
An updated version of the Get Information about Schools (GIAS) service has been released to all users. You do not need to take any specific action unless otherwise indicated below.
This release includes the following improvements:
Bug fixes and fine-tuning to improve the overall user experience, including:
- Update pagination to have more padding.
- Format content layout of modal.
- Format content layout and amend wording of group name or reference number field search modal.
- Format content of reveal on Download page.
- Update styling for 'Closed' label.
Office for National Statistics (ONS) frequency update
We will be increasing the frequency update of the following reference data we use from ONS from yearly to quarterly following the release of the May data from ONS:
- Parliamentary constituency
- Urban/rural description
- Middle super output area (MSOA)
- Lower super output area (LSOA)
Once this update has been completed, we will let users know.